When you decide to apply for ordination you will need to take the following steps:
- Complete your data form (which may be downloaded by clicking here)
- Write a Bio-Sketch
A Bio-Sketch is a autobiographical, spiritual biosketch, written in the first person, delineating your personal path.
Please include the following:
- How you got started on your path?
- What you are doing now?
- Why are you seeking ordination?
This essay can be a rich and expanding experience. Take time to allow it to express your uniqueness. Please do not send printed brochures, workshop or seminar flyers, or newsletters you produce. Your personal statement is the key requirement.
- Complete the UBM Addendum to Ordination Application (which may be downloaded by clicking here)
- Provide a current photo (head and shoulders, passport size)
- Pay your first years Dues & Ordination fee
This may be done by either
- Enclosing a check or money order with your application made payable to
Universal Brotherhood Movement, Inc.
The above will become part of your U.B.M., Inc. file so you may want to make a copy for your own files also.
When you have completed the above please send it to the address below( if you payed your fees online please enclose a copy of your receipt).
UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD MOVEMENT, INC.
PO Box 670278
Coral Springs, FL 33067
If you are accepted to be ordained then during your ordination ceremony you will be asked to affirm the following:
“I hereby dedicate my life to the brotherhood of mankind.”
Whether or not you choose to request recognition of your ministry through ordination by Universal Brotherhood Movement, Inc., you are encouraged to reach out and touch the Earth and her inhabitants with love, compassion and responsibility.